DataOrganizer 3.0 is almost finished and will be released soon. The new version comes with sorting options for List View, improved print support, a Geolocation Field, embedded maps in Address and Geolocation fields, and field row resizing.
- Cards can now be sorted in different ways when in List View. Click the “Sort by” button at the top of the cards list, then choose from “Title”, “Date Created”, and “Date Modified”. The “Sort by” button also supports both ascending and descending lists. (Search also has received a “Sort by” button.)
Print support has been overhauled. There are three print styles: Forms, Table, and Photo Gallery. All cards can now be printed in a library/stack or simply the selected cards.
DataOrganizer now has a Geolocation Field. The Bento importer has also been updated to import Locations Fields from Bento databases.
- As shown in the above screenshot, both the Address Field and the new Geolocation Field have a “Show more details” option. When enabled, these fields will display a map in the form. (See Info popover > Show more details.)
- Rows of fields can now be “drag resized” to a custom height. (I posted a short YouTube video here.)
Other features (search area)
- Cards can now be dragged into a stack in the source list directly from the search list.
- Selected cards in the search list can now be deleted by pressing the delete key.