DataOrganizer 1.1 is now available on the Mac App Store. New features include:
- The field adder can now be toggled be using Command-Slash. (It can also be toggled using View > Show/Hide Field Adder).
- Items in the recently deleted section can now be permanently erased immediately by selecting an item in the “Recently Deleted” section of the source list and pressing the delete key. (A contextual menu item is also available.) Cards can also be permanently erased if the selected item in the source list is in the “Recently Deleted” section. DataOrganizer will first present an alert before erasing items.
Other changes include:
- In prior versions, DataOrganizer would crash if a library was selected in the source list and the library did not contain a field. (It has zero fields.) This issue has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue in the cards list where the card’s name and preview text would not be displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the form area would not select the title when it should.
- Fixed another issue where a library’s disclosure triangle status (expanded/collapsed) was not preserved between sessions.